What do we do?
We could say we do what we can. But even more, we do what we like: give to every single project what we call “personnalité” What’s personnalité? Let’s explain it:
Strategies define the paths to follow in medium and long term. To build an strategy is always difficult and wonderful at the same time, full of possibilities. But where strategies become really interesting is at the end of the war, when you look behind and see all the way you made.
The world is something you should conquer everyday.
How do we walk this way?
- We start thinking about what you are and what do you want to Y should be.
- We define the aims we should achieve to reach the finishing line.
- We draw the paths we are going to follow. The actions we are going to take.
Many of the errors we attribute to desing or programming, are in many cases a lack of architecture or a non existing architecture matter. We assume that the client is knows the product best. But we are not sure they know the better way to show in on a website. There’s where we are to help.
What does this mean?
- We analyse the contents and we make a diagram to know the dependencies and hierarchies.
- We define the headings and what information we will include under each one of them.
- We make wireframes where the information of each page is structured.
But true we design. Not just putting a brochure on a website. A web design according to the objectives, the positioning, the strategy. A web design that comes from the thinking, that answers the whys, that pursues the effectiveness in every single decision. A web design with identity, with personnalité.
How do we like to work?
- We compile all the graphical material and we study it in order to learn the identity and the views of our client.
- We suggest the graphical concepts to define the look and feel and the resources needed.
- The process has its steps. The project has a progressive evolution, from the general to the smallest details.
It’s in that seach of the identity where we work. In what’s that something that makes each project unique. We like to extract the difference and show it in a characteristic image.